Lesson Learned...

April

That's totally fine! No worries, I don't want anyone getting in trouble for breaking the rules. (Planned winners)

Yeep, I actually did not know that was illegal... I used to play two-game sets with one of my NFs... no more...

I'm impressed you accrued 15mil and didn't buy your dreamies, that takes some freaking persistence!

Personally I never lend. I've always been lent to which I think is fantastic, but I'm lent to because I don't want to actually buy the items to lend. I'd be afraid of something happening such as this. I've passed items on to others, but I've never actually been at the root of the lend.

I never lent something that I would mind losing. I know I've lent out pets, and some items here or there but nothing that large without collateral. And vice versa, I don't expect random people on the avatar board to trust me right off the bat, so I make sure I have collateral first. That's such a significant loss, but I'm sure you'll make it all back.

Oh, I'm so sorry :( It sucks that some people can do that and not care.

Personally I've never lent anything, but then again, I've never had anything worth lending! If I did though, I'm not sure I would. I'd love to be able to help people but I think I'd always be way too worried about it going wrong.

Well, I lend battledome equipments for DON but only with full collat which is usually the actual price in the HT. I also lend Adam also with collat in ETS items like baby pbs. So far, I haven't been scammed or anything yet. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(