Whats with the better than you score?

Aalnius

i know its supposed to be reasonably tough to beat the better than you challenger but this just seems ridiculous you basically need to get a trophy score to beat them and i've tried multiple times picking up the extra dolls and the secret doll and i still can't seem to beat it.

also its abigail shes supposed to suck at games

also for reference heres the score

thisweek.gifcontestant530.gif

Abigail

'Daily Dare may be here, but that doesn't mean I can't play with my dolls a little longer, right? AAA won't notice if I'm late sending scores. He's too busy admiring his trophy collection.' All this could be yours...

usu_doll_blue.gif112_1.gif20,000 NP

Click here for more info on the prizes.

Abigail scored 625 in this week's challenge game:

icon_884.gif

Usuki Frenzy

While it is a tough score to beat, it's not a trophy score since over 200 people have already beat her. Every couple of weeks there is a better than you that take a while to beat and sometimes all the 400 prizes are not even awarded at the end of the week so it's not that unusual. Also they gave her a higher score since it's a game about dolls and she's supposed to love dolls so she would be good at that. Some people are better at different games so this week isn't your week, better luck next week with a different game.

also the top 100 starts at 628 for usuki frenzy and the top score is 633 which is only 8 points more then the better than you

i finally managed to beat it and my score is getting reviewed which is just my luck :( hopefully it'll get passed.

edit - score passed review funnily enough i got the better then you items nearly straight away but the score didn't pass review till a day later

I've tried it but I don't think it's going to happen for me this week. I'll just keep waiting and wishing *sigh*

I hardly ever go for Better Than You cause they're always ridiculously hard :P Congrats on beating the score! I'm sure it'll come through soon. ^_^