Have you ever gotten *coughbulliedcough* someone to create a Neopets account?

I've recommended Neopets to family and friends. I have 1 cousin who I got to join but lately she hasn't been online. Also recently, a friend of mine created an account and its starting up. ^_^

I was actually talked into joining neopets by my friends in the 3rd grade (almost 11 years ago) I joined, but being an absent-minded clumsy, I kept forgetting my account name :P

I got all of my cousins to join (none kept playing) and I got a friend of mine in the 8th grade to join, but she got pop-ups and viruses from neo apparently and her parents blocked the site after a few months.

I, however, have been a faithful neopian under various account names circa 2000 :D

Generally me neither but after I've had a few I have a habit of ranting to people how awesome it is..."It has its own economy! And wars! And mystery stories!"

I get :rolleyes_anim: and :mellow: a lot.

LOL this happens to me all the time. Especially when I try to explain why I have to login to do my dailies/participate in events, even though I'm way behind in my studies and have an exam coming up.