Reddit

billpika_x8

I've gone on a few times. To be honest I would really like to get more into it but I have so many hobby websites (and neopets takes up like 3 hours LOL). My one issue with it is for all the photos you have to separately click on the links and it bugs me (first world problems). But no, I actually think it's a fantastic website and I like the news variety on there. I also enjoy the IAmA and AMA thread :) My brother has been trying to get me more into it. They have some great nature photos too!

I'm a redditor haha it consumes so much free time. Just like neopets. Oh lawd. If I didn't go out to swing dance and play ultimate frisbee I'd never leave my comp haha

All right you guys! I've been a redditor for a while now. I basically use it for everything, if not as a hub for branching out to other sites. Before I found this place again I forgot what I used to do on the internet all the time, but now I remember:

I was here.

Also, if you didn't know already: http://www.reddit.com/r/neopets/