Faerielands Destruction Background

maidela

So, I held on to my Faerielands Destruction Background and it's now estimated at over 350K and I'm even seeing people asking over 500k for it. My question here is do you think it's price will climb more and more or that it will eventually die down again? I personally don't want the background as I don't do customizations but I do want to make the most out of my participation to the plot!

What do you think?

i i adore that background *wants*

as its a plot prize, as more of them sell and less people have it for sale, it will go up. its not animated which is a shame, i don't like static BGs myself, but the coloring is really amazing, and as a plot prize, it is limited in number and will never re-release.

you may find you have to hold onto it for a long period of time but eventually it will go up. the higher it goes for though, the harder it may be to get pure nps for it.

my opinion. other people may think differently.

eventually i want to get it though.

yeah I agree that the colouring is absolutly amazing! It's also in a colour scheme that I happen to really like. Dark purples and blues with creams and a touch of yellow/orange.... LOVE. My hubby asked me what colour scheme he should use on his models for his dwarw army and I said you have to make it purples and cremes so he did :)

Anyways, I'm willing to sell it for 500k any day until it goes over the 800k mark, so if you're interested in purchasing it, let me know!