Of all the rotten luck....

Kaylan

Okay, I'm here to rant just a little. Yesterday, as you all know, was the last day of the Faerie Quest event. So I went everyday super excited to see what the extra prize was. Well it was "Deluxe Dark Faerie Wings" obviously. So as I'm going to put into my SDB what happens? Grundo Leader Attacks and steals it! Ugh!! Super upsetting! I know it was given out as a gift, but still! Out of all the things in my inventory it has to be the most expensive one! Anyhow, I was wondering what were some bad things that's happened to everyone else on Neopets?

-Last account I had, I had just saved up enough for a Baby Paint Brush and I go to the Rainbow Pool and it gets turned to sludge. (<-- I think?) It's been forever ago, but it was almost enough to make me stop playing for a while.

oh my gosh, the sludge story is awful. D: that reminds me of the time when i got a buried treasure chest (back when they cost much more than they do now :P) and it got stolen by the grundo leader on the very next page. that was when i was still saving for a certain goal of mine, so the loss was not very pleasant.

when i came back i was trying for the fishing avatar, and i used my baby uni, who i never use as an active pet, she got turned invisible, i was shattered :(

after that now labbing her, and then when i have enough, will morph back, was really upset as she was my first painted pet, i've only every bought 2 paint brushes, the baby and a christmas one (only bought christmas this month too...)

I had my account stolen. But that's not Neopets' fault. Um, I lost a Morphing Potion due a RE. I think it was an Island Ixi one.

I just hate those RE's that turn your pet Invisible or Baby. It's not so bad if it's a lab pet, but imagine having a Chocolate or Maraquan pet turned invisible!

I can't relate. While I have no good luck on Neo, I also don't have too much bad luck. I guess my account is generally neutral. Does it count that before pets were to be converted, I had some rare potential UC's, but I simply kept on zapping? Cause I sort of regret zapping the ones who could have been UC's. Then again, I had no idea, no one did, so there was no preparation, really. I also had my first main scammed by my older cousin, but that was TNT's fault or Neopets, just me not considering things.

I bet you can purchase those wings back, right? They wouldn't be too expensive right now? As for the Paint Brush, I would have been so angry! I'm so glad that's never happened to me!!!