Neopet Mood Stuck

blueapples41

Hey all.. I'm having a problem...

My neopet (on username: blueapples41) is a baby wocky... her hunger level is "fine" and she is not sick (at least not sick where a notice would pop up) but her mood NEVER goes above unhappy..... I sent her to the neopia spa for a few days and nothing happened, I've given her toys and a petpet and her mood is still "depressed" what should i do?

As far as I know, hotels (including the "extras" you buy there, which do nothing at all) don't increase happiness, and neither do petpets. The only things that will increase them are toys, grooming, happiness neggs, and riding the Roo Island Merry Go Round.

How many times have you played with toys? It takes about six plays, I think to raise a pet's happiness. Play with the toy, press F5, and repeat playing with the toy (refreshing the screen where the pet plays with it makes it go much faster). Try it about twenty times, and if your pet isn't above unhappy by then, something is seriously wrong.

Make sure you don't feed your pet any gross food.

also NC food will make them instantly happy, but thats an expensive way to do it (since its real money) Roo island is probably one of the btetter ways :)

my pet had that problem, i tried several different toys and F5 still unhappy. in the end gave up and now she is happy. GAH. (i didn't think of the merry-go-round then, oh wells.)

I personally use the Roo Island Merry Go Round to raise my pet's mood :)

Exactly. It does magic :D And it's totally worth those 50np. I don't like seeing my pets anyhing below 'Delighted!' :)