Customization problem help

Zorse

I bought a mysterious draik mask for Douji to wear, but no matter what I do it won't let him wear it. It shows up just fine in the customization center, but doesn't save on him.

I think it's because I already have a mask on Shunten, but I really want it on both. I'm also having the same problem with the pirate draik earrings I have.

I remember reading about this being a glitch and that there's a way to get around it. Does anyone know if you can still get around the glitch? How? I hate to think I bought his paint brush and mask for nothing. :(

I have the same problem with Ember's Boots. On one of my accounts, I have one pet wearing them, and I bought a second pair for another pet, but they don't show up. It could be a glitch, since I can't see any clothing on Douji that has a conflict of zones. You could try sending a ticket to TNT to see if they can fix the glitch.

i had the same issues with duplicates, but here's how i solved it:

-take off both masks

-customize shunten, put the mask on, save

-exit customization

-go to quick ref page, click on douji, click customize (this'll take you directly to douji's customization page)

-select the mask that's not shaded, save

this should do the trick. good luck!

note: i just double checked; for some reason this trick doesn't seem to work anymore. it worked for my last few items, and then stopped working for my frames. hmm. will poke around a bit on the customization board and see if i can find a soln. :)

update: apparently you need to click "applied" first before you save the customization. hope this helps.~