Part 9 - Punch Club

Faerygoddyss

The punch club sticky that is about the html codes doesnt work (has it actually worked for ANYONE?), tried it 5 times. The 1-1-1, etc. hasn't worked either and I've tried that about 50 times. I keep wondering if I'm doing it right. Do I click each cup after the page reloads or am I supposed to try to do the different combo's BEFORE the page reloads?

Like, is it more:

1-page reload-1-page reload-1 then do the next sequence

Or,

1-1-1 - page reload, 1-1-2, page reload?

I hope this question makes sense...

Well, when I did punch club, I just used the middle button to click - then the windows would open as new tabs.

So I did 1-1-1, 1-1-2, etc, then when I hit the third one, I would go check up on it, by visiting that tab. If it was wrong, I would close the previous tabs (without bother to look) and then, from that tab, continue on with the next sequence.

It word for me! :D

You do have to wait for the page to reload between each click, but besides that I can't help ya. ^^

So, example:

click 1st cup, page reloads. click 1st cup again, page reloads. Click 1st cup a third time, page reloads. Then try to click the goblet to see if it worked.

Etc.

I know the first time I went through this plot, I completely missed the correct combination because I was too lazy to click on the goblet each time, so I went through the list twice. I've never tried the html codes, though...