Completed Fountain Faerie Quest & Donate Pet to TDN

bre_lily

Hi sorry hope this is the right place for this post. I have just completed a Fountain Faerie Quest and was thinking about getting a coconut Jub Jub. Would TDN like my Halloween Lupe (migerst4508) to use in the ALP?

What Pet would be most useful to paint to gain avatars I was thinking Coconut Jub Jub because it can only be done through Fountain but any other suggestions are welcome Thanks :) I would be happy to lend this pet to the ALP aswell if it helps.

I have no opinion on what's the best to use for an avatar, although the Buzz one is only obtainable by fountain faerie. I just want to point out--Coconut Jubjub is possible by lab. That's how I got it--I was INCREDIBLY lucky. I figured I'd keep labbing jubjubs until one turned coconut. That only took ONE day on my second jubjub.

Oh wow congrats on getting the coconut jubjub through the ray thats great :) I already have buzz one so I wasnt sure whether to try and get one of the ones that the paint brushes are really expensive for or to go with Coconut. Does anyone know what the most expensive/hard to get paint brush for the Avatar pets is?