Fingers crossed - poogle mp - ffq!

muppetelle

Congrats on the FFQ and the Poogle. :D

It looks like you really enjoy customizing your pets, so I suggest checking out Dress to Impress and trying out customizations on each of the colors you're thinking of. You might find one color especially hard to customize the way you want, or you might find one really easy/fun to customize, so that might help narrow your choices.

Wow that site is amazing! Never seen it before, thank you that will help loads! I've already tried some with transparent, and they looked really good... :) :)

PS I love TDN <3

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/126969

I think this looks pretty cool :) :)

congrats on the pet! :D and good luck deciding what you want to paint him too, transparent poogles also scare me (but i guess thats the idea :P) there are lots of really great things for halloween and gothic style things that would suit him too if you chose transparent, i'm a plushie person *hugs plushies*

and i never realised that hat did that twirling thing either.. :P

I think I'm now thinking zombie more, I put a bid in on a zombie petpet paint brush for a zombie slorg (I'm slorg crazy), if I can get that, I'll get zombie they'll look really cool together!!

The hat's very cool isn't it, can't remember where I got it, was it from a plot or something? (I'm pretty sure I didn't buy it!) ;)

Generosity makes me all fuzzy too, it will never be forgotten (hugs) <3

The hat's very cool isn't it, can't remember where I got it, was it from a plot or something? (I'm pretty sure I didn't buy it!) ;)

I think it was from the advent calender? It's a NC item but everybody got it, I think.