Training help

maku

What's the best way to train str, hp, and lvl if my pet's stats are at about 300 evens and lvl 157?

Codestone training is getting expensive as it costs me about 50K (even more) for just a single stat and 18 hours waiting time. As of now, I am using aneggs for def training as I find them cheaper than codestone training. My problem is how to train str and hp. Which negg should I use? super negg, cool negg, ferocious negg, etc? Or if there are any items, which one? Thank you :D

PS: I don't do kitchen quests as I have three pets. Nor do I lab my pet bec. I want to keep the color and species.

I feel like Cool Negg would be your best bet (if bought with Negg Tokens). It increases the 2 desired stats for less compared to Spiked and Ferocious Negg combined. Altador Strenght Potion increases strength by 5 for 350k or less which is more than your average payment for 5 stats but it gets the job done quick and without a chance factor involved like the Cool Negg. There are not many other stat increasing items worth mentioning... Good HP increasers are almost non existent :thumbsdown: . So Cool Negg and ASP (only pay under 350k, no more).

jar of forest earth can be used to raise strength, but it is random from 0-6 and I think averages about 1 or 1.1. right now it is about 70k on the shop wizard, so if you like a gamble, it *could* be a cheaper way to go. Or... it could totally be a waste. You want defense for fun, strategy or do you 2p a lot?

I do both 2p and 1p tytio. Woah, they have inflated again? Just 2 days ago they were selling for 35K-40K only in the shopwiz

Unfortunately, I also care about my petpet and its petpetpet. lol (hallow snowbunny + mootix)

I've always kept a Ghoti for my battle pet. xD

The average price for a codestone right now is 5.5K (as of a minute ago from all 10 codestones) and since you need 7 codestones each stat point, that would probably still be the best method of training at 39K. :)

KeyQuest'ing gives out codestones, so you can spam kq with a friend or something everyday x10.

Not only does KQ give codestones, they also give out Neggs, so you can trade it in, for practically for free... Armored Negg and Snegg are probably the most popular Neggs to train with.

You're almost to the point where the Altador Strength Potion is a bargain, considering if you get one for 300k each, each STR Point = 60k.

If you get to the point where each level is 100k+ you can test your luck with Irritable Genie-in-a-Bottle :woot:

@Crimson Lu and Eo cost around 9k ;Cry those are the two Codestones that aren't given out in Keyquest I think... not sure on that though. (Maybe just Lu)

Or maybe I'm wrong, and it's because it's more requested in training school...

Unfortunately my net connection is too slow to play keyquest. The board won't even load for me. lol

Codestone training is draining my patience because I have to wait 18 hours just for a single stat and not to mention that I there are a few codestones whose price are jaw dropping. Just 2 days ago it required me to have 3 vos and 2 lus, It was a pain even though the 2 others were only main and mau.

I actually bought 3 asps. And also, about it's price, they are pegged at about 350K right now and not 300K.

@Crimson Lu and Eo cost around 9k ;Cry those are the two Codestones that aren't given out in Keyquest I think... not sure on that though. (Maybe just Lu)

Or maybe I'm wrong, and it's because it's more requested in training school...

I meant on average, adding the price of each codestone and dividing by 10.

That brings up a good point profusive. KeyQuest is my main source of funding for training and weaponry. It gives out all 10 codestones and it saves me from having to buy them in lots too often (I'm looking at you Lu Codestone :evil_notsmiling: ). It also gives out all the red codestones (to my knowledge), paintbrushes, and map pieces which can yield a big profit for more training items and weapons. It does give out many kinds of neggs and you can get something as great as the Armored Negg, Snegg, and Cool Negg for free at the Neggery. Sadly, only people who have lots of free time (me, unfortunately <:V) and a strong internet connection can play for profit as it usually takes more than 6 gold keys to get a good prize lot.