neocash problems

nika_p

Ok. I haven't got access to NC Mall until last week. They opened it again for my country and I was so happy that I will be able co collect all amazing free stuff and of course buy my neopets some pretty stuff ;) But... I can't :O

I do have PayPal account and I can buy online :D But not neocash! Whenever I try to redeem neocash my transaction is canceled. I did sent a ticket and they said that I should tried several times (ok, this is stupid but yes, I tried - no luck) or I should tried in different browser - It didn't helped either.

Do you maybe know why I have such problems? I also have friend and she wanted to buy neocash also but unsuccessful. Is it possible that TNT has just opened access to NC Mall but we can't buy things? But I think that this would be stupid.

p.s.

One funny thing... when my boyfriend's account was hacked it lasted 3 months that TNT did looked on his pictures, it took 6 hours to reply on my ticket which was about neocash. Grrrr....

there are a number of people who have this problem, but at what stage do you have the problem? mine was on the last step when i'm returned to neopets to complete the transaction, but i was re-routed to the NC main page and it didn't go through, it also happened to me on different browsers. other people seem to have it at different bits in the transaction.

weirdly enough, my solution was to use a different computer, yes i have the same security settings and roughly the same sort of software on both my windows computers (both run same OS, same browsers), and yet one worked and the other didn't. it also worked fine on my mac and linux systems. changing browsers didn't work on the computer with the problem (and for other sites, paypal was just fine)

depending at what stage the transaction failed, support tend to blame paypal for the transaction failure.

and i still can't buy NC on my main computer. because i have an alternate solution i haven't really bothered to investigate it further sorry :P

Ok, then I will also try with different computer.

So, when I try to buy neocash, I select how much I want to buy then I'm directed to paypal "page" and then it return me to NC Mall page when I see a picture of some fella (I don't know who he is) and beneath him there is a message that something went wrong (or something like that).

I tried on another computer. Payment was canceled.