Habitarium ghosts

barkie

I have no workers or nesters or soldiers out in my Habbie which is level 50 though it is still open but minimised in my browser. When I went to check a few times there were purple gems ready to give me 500 I have not seen gems appear before unless there were workers or nesters out on the game screen. I am not complaining, mind you , just curious if it has happened to anyone else

Yes I had just put the P3s into houses so I guess that was it...The extra nps were good though. When I opened it again after maybe an hour the screen was full of gems and this time I made sure I collected them all before refreshing....Some didn't give me any points though so I think it was a case of past game screen showing

Maybe you are locked out If so you may be able to use the merge method on this link or the miriams fix which will reset you back to level 1

http://www.neopets.com/~Fish#do

If you do have to reset let us know here on the forums as there are several including me who can help with buildings

Maybe you are locked out If so you may be able to use the merge method on this link or the miriams fix which will reset you back to level 1

http://www.neopets.com/~Fish#do

If you do have to reset let us know here on the forums as there are several including me who can help with buildings

Thank you so much for your help! I had no idea what was going on. I'm definitely going to reset