Why are even trained so much better than lab rats?

so most pet trader who are looking for BD pets mostly look for even trained pets (at least that's what I see on pound chat). However, I feel like if you are playing 1p (which I assume most of these pet traders are after), lab rats are so much better suited than even-trained (if they have the same hsd), so why are they "worth" less than even trained pets?

Well to be frank lab pets have weak defense. And while you don't always need defense in 1P it can be used effectively if you have the proper shields. Most just bash to win.

Odds are though that they just want pretty, well-rounded numbers. And lab rats typically make it next to impossible to train easily. Like say 300 HP, 400 strength and Level 20. Have fun wasting money on levels.

Like the others said:

They're near impossible to train efficiently due to low defence, possibly low level, high HP, etc.

More than that, I think people feel like labbed pets "worth" less because little to no effort was put into them. It takes a lot of time, patience and Neopoints to get a decent BD pet.

Like the others said:

They're near impossible to train efficiently due to low defence, possibly low level, high HP, etc.

More than that, I think people feel like labbed pets "worth" less because little to no effort was put into them. It takes a lot of time, patience and Neopoints to get a decent BD pet.

I agree it takes less $$$ but it actually takes more time to zap because you only gain about 182 hsd every year, according to what I have seen, which isn't that much at all.