Battledome newbie!

April

Hey there. I'm April if you don't know. I want to get into the battledome and have Simba ready for a plot!

http://www.neopets.c...t=Simba256_2004

There is Simba to see her current stats and such.

I have a couple questions.

1. I want to get both Defender of Neopia trophies all the way up. How much further should I train her? Any tips on what to train up first?

2. What is a good beginner's Battle set? She's a Kougra for those that don't want to look. I'd like to eventually be able to beat the Meerca Henchmen for the avatar and become an experienced Battledomer. I'm willing to spend up to two million if neccessary. Though I'd rather start small with just doing the defender of Neopia.

3. I'm a bit new to this, so what would you say the max I should spend on each Faerie for the daily faerie quests? As I don't want to spend more and waste my money when it would have been cheaper to just train if that makes sense. So after how much am I wasting my money? Excluding FFQ.

1. You need to train those HP much more, as DON can have very tough challengers later on.

2. I can't really answer, but the Battlepedia has a wonderful article on BD sets.

3. It really depends on the faerie. Personally, I wouldn't do Air Faerie quests until you want some high-end weapons.

And may I just say, your Kougra is very pretty! ^_^

EDIT: Ah, found the link! http://battlepedia.t...ic-weapon-sets/

There, some weapon sets are there.

Edited by Ravenlovesneopets

1. You need to train those HP much more, as DON can have very tough challengers later on.

2. I can't really answer, but the Battlepedia has a wonderful article on BD sets.

3. It really depends on the faerie. Personally, I wouldn't do Air Faerie quests until you want some high-end weapons.

And may I just say, your Kougra is very pretty! ^_^

EDIT: Ah, found the link! http://battlepedia.t...ic-weapon-sets/

There, some weapon sets are there.

Thanks, I'll have a look. *crosses fingers* Hopefully some Faerie quests can help out with the hit points.

And thank you, she's very annoyed with me. Begs me to take the sleeping cap off her. I say no, it looks cute but she doesn't care about cute, she wants to look vicious. Lol.

I guess I'll do air faerie quests if they're cheap enough as I want the numbers to be even.

Thanks for the link! =D And I hope for a plot soon to test out my lovely Kougra.

I do all quests. They are worth it. especially now that you are out of dubloon training range. they are almost always cheaper than training. As far as a set goes, If you can get good deals on the following, it will be close to 2 mil, and sufficient to defeat the challengers (once you have a bit more stats)

2 Yblasters or Brynns Swords (or 1 of each)

RFFR

GHS

Prickly Potion

Purple sticky hand