Is this normal?

Jessicar

I had my Habitarium open all night so I could collect oodles of gems :D When I woke up and looked at my habi... I had nothing. My P3's were still harvesting away, but I got nothing. I'm pretty new to level 50 so I don't know if this is normal.

I'm sorry if this is a pointless topic or if there already is one :D

That happened to me the other week! It was so strange. I hardly ever close my habi so I was like 'whuuuut?'

I logged off and when I went back on later things were back to normal but it was weird. Habi is SO glitch-tastic though.

Had my first lockout this morning - back to level 1 for me -____-

Had my first lockout this morning - back to level 1 for me -____-

Did you need me to send you anything? I have pages of stuff I don't need

That happened to me the other week! It was so strange. I hardly ever close my habi so I was like 'whuuuut?'

I logged off and when I went back on later things were back to normal but it was weird. Habi is SO glitch-tastic though.

Thanks, I just wasn't sure if that was a glitch or something I accidently did.

I don't think it's our fault. I thought at first I'd accidentally logged out but I hadn't. Must be another glitch. I don't think it lasts long though.

Did you need me to send you anything? I have pages of stuff I don't need

Oh that's sweet but I'm ok thanks - luckily all my pages of stuff managed to remain intact :)

oddly sometimes that happens to me too, i have only a few gems or so and i normally have a full page. hasn't happened to me recently (and i don't know why my computer drops the connection)

and i can tell the site isn't picking it up because if i log into my side and view my main account its not online.

refreshing re-establishes the link and then after that its ok, but i once has a run of 2 days where habi didn't work so well.

Lozz, you are welcome to send me a NF request if you want stuff or repaired resources :)