Don't know where to post this

jobo12354

I don't get it. This is what the article says

Click Start, then Run.

Type in %APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles and hit Enter :)

I type that in and it goes to this unknown website well microsoft website... before it use to be a mozilla website but now it changed and the guide is really confusing to me....any staff member here to explain?

anyone?

Are you sure? From the looks of the code, you you should be going into the Firefox Profiles place. Perhaps you're missing the \ between the Mozilla and the Firefox? Copy and paste it to make sure you're not missing anything.

i think you are missing the start>run thing as this shoudlnt pull up a website, you shoudl NOT be typing this in a browser window

..dont type at all actully, copy paste... lol

ctually i did copy and paste my mistake it's i copied and paste

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Questions Help and Suggestions’ to ‘Bugs, Errors, and Things That Go *Bang*’.

'%APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles' works perfectly fine for me. So yes, make sure it is in the "Start > Run..." dialog box.

If you still can't get it to work, we'll get someone to look into it further as a possible error in article.