Any Mathematics whizzes here

barkie

I am having trouble setting my time zone for Plushie Tycoon....6.31pm Monday my time is 12.01am Monday NST which makes me 18.5 hours ahead of NST time.

I would like my first update at 10.01 for the game to be at approx. 11.00am My time.... I have had no success working it out. Can the game times run into the new NST day to suit my times I am on the computer

Any help would be appreciated...I can't believe it is so hard for me to calculate I was an honour student at maths but that is a long time ago and the more I try to work it out the more frazzled I get

Put the game in MST (i may have gotten the name wrong). In the USA, that's just east of california, 1 hour ahead of game time (where you want to be). It's easier for me since I'm IN the USA (I'm 3 hours ahead of game time) ;)

EDIT: It's called [GMT -7:00] Mountain in the dropdown menu

Thanks for that. I will probably not have the patience or brains to win the avatar for this game but I will give it another go....

I tried again and got booted out cause I had no money to pay my bills Bit like RL really...I will try tomorrw again and try to get the plushies to my warehouse and then into my shop before I am flat broke again...

This has helped me and I have sort of worked it out so Topic can be closed Thanks