Anyone interested in getting the "I taunt the Pant Devil" avvie?

lilshadowdweller

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runaway (Kendra? =]) I just bid on all the daggers...whew!

Indie, I will put them all back into trade for you once I'm done. I'll neomail you so you'll know. Then you can just send them back to lilshadowdweller via trades!

Also, lilshadowdweller, just a suggestion - if you're going to lend them out, I think you should have a minimum post count or Neo age or avvie count or something like that, because it's possible that people might take advantage of your kindness. :ohno:

I will consider it Sweetdang. Thanks for caring. I appreciate it. :) I may potentially make a 20 post limit mainly to encourage members to post. But as of now, I think we can trust the other new members here.

I'm not overly concerned because honestly, there's not a lot of profit to be made from them. I mean, originally, I was going to donate them or place them cheaply in my shop. So yes, I'll only be upset that some people didn't get to share in the avatar. This does not mean that I give permission for people to keep them, if that is your intention, know there is NOT a lot of profit to be made and you're essentially wasting your time. Spread some goodness!

If some get stolen, well, not much profit for them and I'll definitely have to implement more rules. :)

My only concern is making sure as many members as possible get the avatar. I trust most of the TDN members to be considerate towards their fellows without me having to resort to collateral.

I'm giving them out to save you guys the time and yes, some Neopoints...but it's not worth as much as predicted by TDN, I spent a lot less.

Also:

If you come on this board and request to become part of the chain, PLEASE return daily to pass them along. If you do not intend to return, don't ask. Please do not make other members wait days before getting it, as keeping them in the trade is an annoyance. (It makes your inventory 50+). xD If the other person in the chain hasn't made an offer in the time you want them to, message me and I'll take them and send them on to the next person requesting.

Thanks guys. <3

Alrighty! Thanks again, lilshadowdweller!! I just finished earning the avatar and have already set up trades for Indie. =]

^^ Glad you got it Pichu; congratulations! If Indie hasn't returned and the 50+ items is inconveniencing you, I'll bid on them for you. Just let me know! ^.^ It's up to you how long you want to wait. ;)

^^ Glad you got it Pichu; congratulations! If Indie hasn't returned and the 50+ items is inconveniencing you, I'll bid on them for you. Just let me know! ^.^ It's up to you how long you want to wait. ;)

I've been busy at a Sci-Fi Expo all day today, eep! So I just got a chance to accept all the offers from Indie, whew. It's out of my hands now, ha.

Certainly - I think we're waiting for "somekaitlin" and then could Somekaitlin (after you've obtained the avvie) place it up in the Trade for Raven? :)(Manny_beats).

So right now chain is icolour (has them in trades) for somekaitlin = Manny_beats. :D

I personally just used a Ghostkerbomb to get the avatar. I find it easier to get one item, get the avatar and resell it rather than using 81 items to get an avatar.

Thanks for the tip. I think it helps to save everyone a lot of NP despite how many items it is!

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS GOT IT SO FAR! :DD You guys sharing is wonderful, TDN members rock. ;DD

• 2 weeks later...