Yay!!! Finally hit Level 50

Aalnius

So tonight or shall i say this morning as it was about 5am that i did it (curse you insomnia) i hit level 50 on habitarium :D :D

I'm immensely happy as now i can start earning some real cash as i can just leave it on whilst im at uni :D.

i do have a coupleof questions though firstly how do you repair resource tiles i've seen mysoldiers repairing them a few times but whenever i try to force them to do it they just wander off.

secondly does anyone know how much xp it takes to get a gem ???

and does anyone know of any decorations that would block my petpets from moving but not blockgems dropping on the squares as most of my resources are in awkward places.

also this is a screenshot of my habi atm don't mind the storage or the nests i'm putting the storages in my bag when there full incase of new stuff and i'm moving the nests and getting rid of all but 3 once my nesters died (had a population problem at one point).

but could anyone recommend a more efficient system also my workers are all on one resource because im trying to fill up all my storages quickly.

29m8tfl.png

Congratulations. My first suggestion is to get things out of the corner by your water. I have the same layout and the gems only spawn in an 11 x 11 square starting from the corner of the water. So having as few things over there is the best so there is more places for gems to pop up. Also it isn't a good sign to have a little egg in the water either. I would try and drag that into your bag. That can be the overly cautious me from having to restart my habi as many times as i have but oh well.

As far as xp to get a gem I think it is 1000xp but i am not 100% sure. Either way it is a lot faster then you would think.

I normally have about 4 nesters, 4 soilders, and then the rest are all workers. I don't keep my habi at the max 46 I leave it at 45 so i know what the nesters are laying. There is no need to have 50 soilders eggs in your bag.

There are quite a few guides as to making your habi most efficient. http://www.neopets.c...abitarium_guide Seems to be a fairly indepth run through of the entire game. Either way just have fun with it. You will find what works best for you.

Here is a screen shot of mine. It isn't perfect but it works for me. I like to block them in and have something over them so that way the blue guys can't appear in the blocked area and destroy the resources.

EDIT: By the way those nests are about to be put in my bag. They are how i spend the resources.

Capture-3.png

http://www.neopets.c...abitarium_Guide this is also the guide I have always used and it is 1000xp for you to gain 500nps when you are level 50. Make sure you are able to collect your gems if you leave habbie running as that was how I was locked out Christmas Day Also make sure you have enough storage buildings out for resources harvested if you are not going to be around for awhile

congrats on hitting level 50! whoot!! :D

i wall off my storage centers instead :) but if you can protect them from the blue bugs doing it the other way may be more helpful, my setup the storage centers were easier to wall off than my little mootixes

just don't refresh with a page full of gems and don't have too much in your item bag and you should be mostly ok :P