Anyone have experience with The Smugglers Cove?

tatertawt24

I'm going for a long shot, and see if I can get a Cycodrake Shield from the cove. I know, adventurous right? :laughingsmiley:

can you just purchase 3 One Hundred Dubloon Coins or do you have to do something differently? I have np to waste so I'm worried about that.

is it true the cove only lets you refresh the page a couple times an hour? do they sell insanely fast?

how fast do these run out? I know there's only 100 of them so that's why I'm trying to take advantage

any tips or info are welcome :laughingsmiley:

I don't know a great deal about either unfortunately as I've never tried it, but TDN has some great guides I reckon could help answer your questions :)

http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/smugglers-cove/

http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/dubloons/

Okay I'll break it down here and then this thread can be closed:

You can purchase 3 One Hundred Dubloon Coins, 6 Fifty Dubloon Coins, 30 Ten Dubloon Coins, or more than is required, that part doesn't matter just so long as you have at least how much the item is worth on hand as you try and get it. I personally had 800 Dubloons on hand as I got my first Frozen Cyrodrake Shield.

Smugglers Cove only stocks 120 except the rare occasion that, TNT later decides to release more in which case they should announce it in the news prior to release, it stocks to 200.

The Smugglers Cove stocks randomly on the minute. It could stock at :01 and at :02 of any given hour it is still releasing or it could stock :01 and at :58 of an given hour. It will restock sporatically normally 3-5 times per hour until it has no more of an item available to release. At which time the item is considered "Semi-Retired" as it is no longer available.

You can get restock banned from here after only 1 refresh but I personally have refreshed every minute on the minute up 12 minutes before getting banned. I actually got two Frozen Cyrodrake Shields during that stretch of time. So it is quite possible to refresh more than 1-3 times before the ban sets in.

You can get restock banned from here after only 1 refresh but I personally have refreshed every minute on the minute up 12 minutes before getting banned. I actually got two Frozen Cyrodrake Shields during that stretch of time. So it is quite possible to refresh more than 1-3 times before the ban sets in.

Wow, you're lucky! I get restock banned on every refresh within 20 minutes of the last. For me, it is impossible to get anything from the Cove for that reason.

EDIT: I just got RS banned 45 minutes after my last refresh. :thumbsdown: