Tips on training up a BD pet?

I've decided ryoheisasagawa is going to be my BD pet.

His stats at the moment are as follows:

Lvl : 11

Str : 14

Def : 16

Mov : 9

Hp : 5 / 6

I wanted to know where you think the best place to train him is and what I should focus on?

Thanks in advance guys :D <3

Krawk Island Academy is definitely the cheapest at those stats.

My preference is to evenly traing strength, defence, and HP. Agility is almost useless in the Battledome.

Keep in mind you can train str, def, and HP to twice your level. ;)

Also once you have maxed out at the Krawk Island Training Academy you should start training at the Mystery Island Training School where you spend codestones instead of dubloons. So I would recommend saving up your codestones as much as possible in anticipation of this. Playing Keyquest often yields quite a bit of codestones and neopoints so you could do that to earn what you need to buy the dubloons for training.

A further note to be made about the Mystery Island Training School is that you can train strength and defense to twice your current level:

Level 25

Strength 50

Defense 50

You can also train HP to three times your level + 3.

Level 25

HP 53

Strength 50

Defense 50

Level up once and you can train to:

Level 26

HP 55

Strength 52

Defense 52

Rinse and repeat.

I also recommend setting an alarm in your cell phone to go off whenever training has completed so that you can get on and set your next training session. If you have any further questions feel free to ask. :)

Awesome! Thank you so much guys you've both been really helpful.

Luckily loads of people gave me 2 dubloon coins yesterday on my AC gifting board so I'll be good in the Krawk Academy for a while but I'll have to get on KQ for those codestones.

Ryohei's going to be amazing in no time! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Also once you have maxed out at the Krawk Island Training Academy you should start training at the Mystery Island Training School where you spend codestones instead of dubloons. So I would recommend saving up your codestones as much as possible in anticipation of this. Playing Keyquest often yields quite a bit of codestones and neopoints so you could do that to earn what you need to buy the dubloons for training.

A further note to be made about the Mystery Island Training School is that you can train strength and defense to twice your current level:

Level 25

Strength 50

Defense 50

You can also train HP to three times your level + 3.

Level 25

HP 53

Strength 50

Defense 50

Level up once and you can train to:

Level 26

HP 55

Strength 52

Defense 52

Rinse and repeat.

I also recommend setting an alarm in your cell phone to go off whenever training has completed so that you can get on and set your next training session. If you have any further questions feel free to ask. :)

it's level *3 in the island training school, i trained a level 40 pet to 120 hp once

Training and zapping don't mix well in my opinion. If you train before zapping, you may lose the stats later :sad01_anim: (but I do advise you to train to level 50 for berserk attack and protection from a 'back to level 1' blast). Do not train and zap together for the same reason. You will end up wasting NP and time by losing stats you just trained. You can train after you are pleased with the results, but with a low level and high battle stats it will be difficult, expensive, and time consuming to catch up. A solution could be using stat-increasing items but know that, normally, these aren't cheap.

If you are into 2p battling, it can be tough to get the defense necessary for your pet if you supplement with the lab. But one player is fine without a high defense. really, i think it is still worth if you start now to simultaneously train and zap your pet. How much NPs do you have?