Job Coupons?

Tiger In A Tie

I hope I'm posting this in the right category!

Today i got a Gold Brightvale Job Coupon. I have it on the TP with a TON of offers. it mkaes me wonder, am i better off using the coupon myself and getting a reward, or will I make more money by just selling the thing?

This is my first coupon ever so I dunno what to do :x

Generally speaking you'll make more by selling it BUT you should go take a look at what jobs are available and see what the rewards will be. If it outweighs the current value of the Job Coupon then do the job. Remember if you do the job fast then you get a bonus.

Congrats!

Also, remember that when you complete a Gold job the coupon turns to silver, so you could sell it then as well... I'm not sure your offers will be the same but it's worth a little research... :)

I've bought a few job coupons, as well as done a bit of keeping track of the numbers.. here's the figures--net profit/loss assumes that you keep the job coupon and do all of the jobs at each level on down, and that you paid a price for it within a certain range (for instance, I am assuming that Gold Brightvale job coupons are running at 400k, Silver Brightvale at 300k, etc):

Gold Brightvale (jobs pay 80-89k) Net profit of 61k

Silver Brightvale (60-69k) Net profit 91k

Bronze Brightvale (40-44k) Net profit 111k

Green Brightvale (20-24k) Net profit 100k

Pink (95-99k) Net profit 115k

Purple (~78k) Net profit 40k

Gold (55-59k) Net profit 5k

Silver (28-30k) Net loss of 4k

Red (9k-9900) Net loss of 5k

Blue (4600-4900) Net loss of 8k

Green (3000-3400) Net loss of 8k

Warning: all of this is a general guideline. If you pay more for the job coupon, or can't find Pink/Purple/Gold jobs, or get jobs at the low end of the payout range rather than the higher end.. your profits could be lower, or even result in a loss.

If you have a Gold Brightvale job coupon, either plan on selling it, or use it at EVERY job level on down--you will lose money (overall--that is to say, you'll make less on it) if you do just one job, then sell the Silver Brightvale, etc.