Yay! My dog's operation went well :D

Lauren_x

Recently my beloved IRL pet (haha) my Golden Retriever, Ellie had to go in for an operation cos she tore her cruciate ligament.

She had to have an operation under general anesthetic which can be dangerous for older dogs (although i wouldnt call ellie old yet, she's middle aged) but everything went well!

She's home and although she's not allowed to walk at all for a week and it'll take 6-8 weeks for her to fully recover I think she's going to be ok.

I'm so happy :)

YAY for IRL pets!

That's great that she made it out okay, she'll need lots of gentle hugs and kisses (but I'm sure you've already done that)

Here's to a swift and safe recovery...

cheers!

Aww that's wonderful it went well :) Sounds like she's going to be pampered to the stars for the next few weeks ;) hehe.

Give her a big bear hug from me :D

Thank you so much for your kind words :D

Heehee yes our family's world is most definitely going to revolve around her for the next few weeks. I'm actually sat next to her right now (she appreciated your hug saxen XD) as she cries if we leave her alone ! !

Awww bless her cottons!! <3 I want a dog so bad but I'm scared they'd eat my rabbit :(

Well she's going to be fussy probably about not being able to move for a few weeks. (My dog has separation anxiety, he'd need someone to be by him or else he'd become desperate!) But we all know this pups going to be nice and spoiled. ;D

I'm happy it all went well! I'll be wishing for a speeding recovery for you and your doggy!!!

• 4 weeks later...