When was your first Nc card?

wistiria12

Ok, so today I got my first Nc card ( $25) and redeemed it at Neopets ( since I change my email and i have different username, it's dosen't have affect on my petpet park account ) I got a 150 free nc, 5 gift boxes and a limited edition Giant Sewing Project Foreground! How great is that! So when was your first nc card? :)

Congrats on getting NC! c:

My first NC card was bought in 2007 as one of my tenth birthday gifts. It was worth $10 (I wanted a $25 card but my mom didn't get me one) and it all got spent in about a month or two.

I haven't gotten any NC cards since then.

Congrats on getting NC! c:

My first NC card was bought in 2007 as one of my tenth birthday gifts. It was worth $10 (I wanted a $25 card but my mom didn't get me one) and it all got spent in about a month or two.

I haven't gotten any NC cards since then.

Oh, really? Well I was thinking of getting the $10 card, but then I thought that would be wasted in a few weeks so I got the $25 card. But I don't think that this is my last NC card... Yet...

Congrats on getting your first NC card ^_^ I think mine was a £5 one (750NC) about a year ago on my old main. Totally addicted to customisation now, I'm always on DTI making new outfits and whatnot :laughingsmiley:

mine was in late november last year. the only ones i can find here at the $10 cards (875 NC 2 x gift boxes) and the $15 cards (1275 NC, 3 x gift boxes) and i bought them to set up a wing gallery (still going!)

i used to also buy paypal, but i've worked out that because i have to buy gift box capsules its cheaper to buy the cards :( (there is only one store i've found that does them.. and i come in like every week :P)

(and i've spent waaay to much on NC since then, i got 1250 NC from the gift of NC so spent at least 20,000 NC :P)

I don't think I ever purchased a card, really...maybe I used my credit card. It's been so long I don't remember. I prefer not paying for items but I get lazy about saving up NP to dress them up. I'll never go beyond $25.00 for it, however.

I figure, I pay Nintendo tons of money for their games (my boyfriend bought me a 3DS for my birthday, I bought Ocarina of Time, ect), so how was this any different aside from letting me look a little stylish?

But before, I recall Neomall items had an expiry...so I refused to purchase them UNLESS they allowed me to keep them permanently. Thankfully, due to demand, this changed. I definitely would NEVER have purchased anything it was set to expire and in turn, making lose the virtual items I paid for with real money.

*cough* facebook games *cough* lost virtual items before :(

lost my spent FB credit items because baking life and neopets both shut down on FB. one of the reasons why i bought NC, because its less likely neopets will shut down and i'll lose them :P

Congrats on the NC!

Mine was a $15 one which I asked of my grandparents for Christmas a few years ago. I was so reluctant to spend it though, I think I held onto it for half a year before I actually entered it in, then I held onto the NC in my account. xD Then I became pretty addicted to it, but I try to only buy stuff during sales or LE items to make the best use of it. I hate the concept of spending my RL money on the game but I love the customization items in there. I've only bought one for two $15 cards a year... I think... lol

*cough* facebook games *cough* lost virtual items before :(

lost my spent FB credit items because baking life and neopets both shut down on FB. one of the reasons why i bought NC, because its less likely neopets will shut down and i'll lose them :P

I was wondering what Facebook credits were for! And...Neopets was on Facebook? I know you can link your account to Neopets, but I didn't know about that. Neopets probably won't close but yeah, when it first came out, all of the items you purchased had an expiry on them. So they would just vanish permanently after 90 days I think. I like having the items for the future, too. :)

NC is unfortunately very addictive, when it first came out i swore i wouldn't pay to play.

but i love wings and unfortunately 90% of wings are NC. also NC has some very nice items, i'm wasn't into customization, but i've started to get a few backgrounds. now i'm trying to remind myself that there are pretty wearables which i can pay nps for :P only yoou looki at everyones tradelist and its like "oooh i want that too!"

i really need to get some control over my NC spending :(

and yes neopets was on FB for a while, but it shut down recently. i spent way more on baking life though so i was super cross when i got the email recently because at least neopets gave us something, but the excuse given to me was "we want to focus more on cafe world" (and probably makes them more money and is worth supporting)

it makes me think that FB probably charges them something to run the application, otherwise why not just leave it up there?

Congrats! :)

I got my first card maybe about a week after the NC Mall opened. I think it was through online payment though because I don't really remember the actual card. I just remember it being new and me begging my Grammy for NeoCash.