best birthday gifts :D

Alynniae

so, it's almost my birthday :D

and my parents are thinking about giving me a guitar for my birthday, and guitar lessons ♥♥♥

so what's the best gift you've ever gotten???

mine is (not counting the soon-to-be-mine-guitar) an iPod :)

Haha, your parents sound awesome!

The best gift for my birthday ever has to be my sister. That's right, she was born as gift for me, because I wanted one so much. So when my mother found out she was pregnant, she told the doctor (jokingly) 'it has to be a girl, and it has to come on the 30th May (my birthday)' the doctor just laughed and dismissed it. She was born on the 29th May <3

awwwww, that's sooo cute :) your mother sounds awesome too, for telling that to a doctor, and your sister too, for coming just a day before :)

The best gifts I got for my birthday were a TV and a purple/gold hoodie for my 11th, a SD card and an acoustic guitar (which I still don't know how to play) for my 12th and red Converse and a muscle car calendar (my friend got me that) for my 14th.

Also, I got a $10 Neocash card for my 10th birthday, which was pretty good as well.

That's awesome! Congrats hun :) My boyfriend's a guitarist, I've been bugging him to teach me for two years XD.

The best prezzie I've ever got .. hmm... that's a toughie! I'd say probably one I got this year. It was a hand drawn picture of Tank Girl by a friend of mine whose going to be working for DC Comics soon. It's soo awesome I love it!! :D

My parents were always great in getting me what I asked for, as long as it wasn't too expensive. I mean, I know we're not talking Christmas, but one of the happiest gifts I was given was in Christmas 1998 - A FURBY TOY. My aunt worked at Walmart, so she had reserved them for us. We each got one and loved it to bits.

Also, I was big into Pokemon, one year I got a Blastoise in a Booster Set so I was happy. But weird things made me happy. Just being around the famjam on my birthday or my friends. :) Well, that's not weird, but yeah. :)

Congrats on your guitar and lessons :D

I love all the aquatic plants and red severums I got this past year for Christmas. My severums are growing fast and are so cute. ^^ and when I was a little kid I looooved a driving car jeep I got for Christmas, I used it until I could no longer fit in it. xD

@saxen: gifts like that are always coool, because somebody took time tomake it, you've got great friends :)

@rachiee: wow, another guitar-getter (XD), and a tv0-0 that's sooo cool :)

@lilshadowdweiler: POKEMON!!! haha, gotta love it :) being with friends is sooo cool, i'll be hanging out with friends too :) FURBY TOYS ARE FUNNY

@shandosaurus: really? I wish my best friends woul give me tickets for a concert :) are you going with him/her to it, or alone?

@zorse: oooh wow, plants :) i've got some plants in my room, they really smell good, very nice :) i hope your severums will live for a looooong time :)

The best thing is: i'll turn 13, so i'll be old enough for neofriends and neomails an gofting and such :)

Now to get a boyfriend ;)

Just kiddin, ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, PUT YOUR HANDS UP *puts hands up*

*puts hands up* look at Alynniae's post for info

Well last year I got new awesomely furnished big room. This year I got payed vacations to Greek. So this is nice ..

But I got my favourite gift last year from my two closest friends - they made me a handmade ornament for the christmas tree (my birthday is in december) .. I love these kinds of gifts, because they are truly from heart :)

Probably ... I'm not sure.

Laptop = Mid July

DS = Christmas

Wii = Chritmas

XBox = Christmas, etc.

I guess a watch. :/

(EPIC FACEPALM)

I didn't get any presents today (today's my birthday) except a Pokemon T-shirt, a Mario T-shirt, and some other random clothes. >_< I guess I'll see on the 21st (party) :D

Probably ... I'm not sure.

Laptop = Mid July

DS = Christmas

Wii = Chritmas

XBox = Christmas, etc.

I guess a watch. :/

(EPIC FACEPALM)

I didn't get any presents today (today's my birthday) except a Pokemon T-shirt, a Mario T-shirt, and some other random clothes. >_< I guess I'll see on the 21st (party) :D

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, A WII, A X-BOX, A LAPTOP AND A DS!!!

i;m really jealous now :(

Hm. I got a dog when I was 6 for my birthday, that was amazing and super special. I love him so much <3 Other than that I got half of a laptop (I paid for half) for Christmas one year and I got an Ipod Touch as a grade 8 graduation/birthday gift. Hm, I've also gotten rollerblades which are pretty awesome for my birthday. Usually my parents just give me a birthday party and pay for the stuff, and for Christmas I get some nice things :)