Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield Comparison with the new Dr. Sloths Personal Body Armour

Sithis

I didn't really think it was necessary to make a thread about this when its pretty much been posted about everywhere.

For anyone who cares to know however this is a slightly downgraded Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield.

Both shields are FULL light icon blockers and the main difference between them is the type of icons and how many icons they each defend against.

For a quick comparison:

Dr. Sloths Personal Body Armour - light_def.gif All darkness_def.gifdarkness_def.gifdarkness_def.gifdarkness_def.gifdarkness_def.gifwater_def.gifwater_def.gifwater_def.gifearth_def.gifearth_def.gifearth_def.gifphysical_def.gifphysical_def.gifphysical_def.gifphysical_def.gifphysical_def.gif

Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield - light_def.gifAllwater_def.gifwater_def.gifwater_def.gifwater_def.gifwater_def.gifair_def.gifair_def.gifair_def.gifair_def.gifair_def.gifearth_def.gifearth_def.gifearth_def.gifearth_def.gifearth_def.gifphysical_def.gifphysical_def.gifphysical_def.gifphysical_def.gifphysical_def.gif

As you can see the Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield blocks for 2 additional water_def.gif water icons, 2 additional earth_def.gif earth icons, and it blocks air icons where as the Dr. Sloths Personal Body Armour blocks dark icons. The only other difference worth noting is that the Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield costs roughly 1.5m-2m more than the Dr. Sloths Personal Body Armour. Both are excellent shields nonetheless though I would recommend just saving that extra million or two and getting the Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield for the variation in icons.

Please note that all images in this post belong to exclusively Neopets.com, Nickelodeon, and all known and unknown affiliates. I in no way own this images and am merely using them for the sake of helping others visualize what I am posting here.

Personally, I prefer Air defense over dark defense as air is much harder to block (especially with HCCs floating around).

It is still a nice idea by TNT, though I would have liked a different full icon being blocked.

A full Air/Fire/Physical Blocker would have been wonderful, releasing a slightly downgraded shield wasn't very cool.

If the stats had been:

air_def.gifAll light_def.giflight_def.giflight_def.giflight_def.giflight_def.gifwater_def.gifwater_def.gifwater_def.gifearth_def.gifearth_def.gifearth_def.giffire_def.giffire_def.giffire_def.giffire_def.giffire_def.gif

Then I would have been thrilled!