Unlocking Habitarium

barkie

Has anyone here had success with the merging and unlocking their habitariums after a gem lockout. I have managed to get my habitarium to merge to the item bag stage often and once I got as far as my neofriends showing in the alternate habitarium with my item bag also but I can not seem to get any success beyond that. I have submitted a ticket to TNT but so far no reply....I have heard of people unlocking their habitatium several times and so am wondering where I am going wrong...

i have been locked out 2 times.

1 time i refreshed my screen when it was ful of gems. Then i kept seeing the loading circle.I have tried the merge method several times , but with no succes. Then i have decided to try the merge method to start at level 1 and that succeeded. I think that's the best and has a high change of succes. Only it takes you a few weeks to get back at level 50 again.

another time i was locked out, everything on my habitarium screen was frozen, i could not move anything. i had sent a ticket to TNT and the next morning i got a message from TNT that they had unlocked my habitarium. And i was still in level 50 (but only with 3 animals)

succes trying

Yes I think that is the only way I will get my habitarium back...starting at level 1 that is ...oh well better than nothing I guess. Thank you for your reply though I thought I was going to get no answer to my post at all which is unusual for this forum...

I seem to have had only 1 reply with any help suggestions so this post might as well be closed