Question In Regards To Key Quest;

Solandres

Hey TDN <3

First of all i would like to thank all of you for the support and answers given to me throughout my stay here.

Well, i have another question to ask.

I'm sorry if i asked too many questions, i hope it's not a bother to you guys.

Question: Could i win a paintbrush from the Key Quest?

I heard around forums that there is a rare possibility that you could win it from the gold box,

So far, i have only won countless of petpet(s),codestone(s) & Negg(s)

Question 2: Do you guys know of any shops other than trading post(s), that sells Usul Wigs? I've been scanning the marketplace

& also refreshing the clothing store(s) but to no luck

:(

Therannie (Cloud Usul) needs hair; since my Solandres (Baby) cant be customized much;

Thanks a bunch TDN <3

Where do i go if i want to make a donation for your support?

xoxo

First of all, ask all the questions you want hun. It makes life a lot easier for people like me who're too shy to ask :3 It's never a bother.

Now, yes, you can win paint brushes from key quest. Biscuit, Camouflage, Ghost, Cloud, Glowing, Snow, Speckled, Starry, Striped and Tyrannian - but only from gold keys. You can also get some other decent stuff like red codestones which are worth a lot more, and pieces of the secret laboratory map.

Regards to usul wigs - if they're in high demand and low supply, you're out of luck. You'll either have to save and get them through the trading post or keep on checking the clothing store, which restocks every 8 minutes. You'll probably have to be very quick though, to beat the restockers. If you have access to NC, you can get some quite nice wigs that way.

Good luck and keep on asking questions if you need to :3

Sadly most wigs are cash shop items. So unless you're willing to fork out for Neocash and buy/trade them, you don't get as much choice.

NP wig items:

Altador Cup Wig

Curled Blonde Wig

Demure Usul Wig

Feather Wig

Illusen Wig

Minitheus Hat

Rustic Female Usul Warrior Wig

Rustic Male Usul Warrior Wig

Sassy Fire Faerie Wig

Scientist Wig

Scientific Wig

Slushie Slinger Waitress Wig

Sparkling Green Head Amulet and Wig

Usul Neo-Wig

Usul Red Winter Hat

To preview them, load up Dress to Impress. It's an awesome site to find and preview wearables ^_^

Bear in mind some of these might be expensive, but that's pretty much all the choice of NP wigs you get. If you just want something for the head, there's plenty of hats and headpieces you can use.