Happy Aisha Day *New Colour*

hrtbrk

Wow! This is a really cool color that is going to look gorgeous on a lot of different pets. I like the different color mixture it includes. Makes it very different from the colors already available and will look lovely for those owners that prefer to use less clothing on their pets. Good job TNT!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the eventide! It's so gorgeous especially the stars on the head. It needs some work on the legs. They should put some orange clouds or something so it won't seem so bare. I don't really like the 8-bit one though. That color is getting old. :\

ooh wowwwww, if i had the money for the brush i would go and get an aisha and paint her eventide *drools*

i'm actually happy they release more colours, 'cause the newest colours are always the most expensive, so water will (hopefully) deflate a million or 2 :)

and with so many colours, people won't all go for the same one, and thus inflate that brush because of the demand.

it's just a theory about what could happen, but i HOPE it will happen :D

I personally love the colour. I'm not one for customizing.

However, to all those saying how TNT should work on all the other colours first, they explained this in an editorial. It's because lots of the older pets, they are running out of colours for.

Besides, we so often beg for new colours then when they make them they get so many messages asking why they aren't doing the others anymore.

Oh you guys... Never satisfied, are we? Only on neopets do users resort to caps lock anger when a beautiful new paintbrush is released. It's got to be my new fave! Don't you ever read the responses to your rants? Some pets have been released in all colors and would have no new release colors on their pet day and special days if they didn't make more. Apart from that, there's more to life than getting your way all the time.