Rightfully earnt Neopoints not showing up in total, and can't activate account?

Noosim

Hi everyone,

For a while now, i've been earning heaps of NP's with games etc, however they aren't adding up to my total, showing the same number all the time. Once it went up by 200 but then I went to another page and it went back down to the same number again.

Also, after never receving the activation code, despite 're-ordering' it three more times, I cannot activate my account! This really limits me to what I can do. WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Hayley. :rolleyes_anim:

Hmmm... Are you sure you typed in your email correctly when you registered? I recall getting my activation code almost instantly. If it takes more than a few minutes, I'd send in a ticket and ask for help activating your account.

As for you not earning your neopoints, I wonder if it has to do with your account not yet being activated...

In any case, I think you should send in a ticket and see if TNT can sort things out.

(Also, I know there's a glitch where neopoints are not awarded for games, but it hasn't happened to me, so I'm fuzzy on the details).

Un-activated accounts can only have a certain amount of NP on them. I've forgotten the exact number, but it's quite low.

As for activiation issues, all I can do is restate what Alice said and suggest you check your spam folder.

I'm afraid that TNT won't be getting back to you on that for a LONG time. It would be easier just to make a new account tbh and abandon the old one.

My bf forgot to activate his side accounts within 24 hours of making them (after 24 hours you can't log on any more, nor can you re-send activation emails).

It's been 3 months since he made tickets to TNT about it, and they haven't done a thing yet.