Shockwave and Game Glitches

Trig

I downloaded Shockwave so that I could play Attack of the Slorgs and Dice Escape (one of my favourite games that I haven't played in forever!) but whenever I try and actually PLAY these games it says there is a responding error with Shockwave and it won't play. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Also, I find when playing some games (such as Destruct-O-Match) the game screen is partially cut off, does anyone know what's happening with regards to this?

Thanks for all your help!

Apparently this is pretty common with the Shockwave games on Neo. I'm only able to play Attack of the Slorg and Dice Escape on IE, no other browser. I've heard most of the Shockwave games work best on there but sometimes they just don't work at all :/

TNT/Shockwave really need to get this sorted soon cause it's been going on for way too long :( (I wanna play Gourmet Club Bowls!! D:)

Hm. I'll try IE and Chrome. Currently I'm using Firefox...because that is where my loyalties lie. But yes, I have restarted my computer after I downloaded the software and it didn't help :3 So I'll try it in IE :)

I tried it in IE and I can play Attack of the Slorgs and Dice Escape...but Gourmet Club Bowls wouldn't work for me.

Edited by RayRay

• 2 months later...

I'm trying to play Attack of the Slorgs (trying to get avie), but it doesn't work. I installed the lastest shockwave. I thought something may have gone wrong during installation so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I restarted my computer, but still it isn't working. I tried it on IE, Firefox, and Chrome. No luck. Any tips on getting this game to work?