Where are the Moltara worms?!

Lauren_x

Which colors are you missing?

There's a couple worms that appear to be really difficult and don't appear as often. Black, Rainbow, and White generally are harder to find.

Keep checking back at different times. All of the worms have set times to appear for each person. For me, one of my times for the Black one is 8:35 am. So it appears every day, at 8:35. And once you find them, write down the times so you can get them easily again. (It might help to not pick any up for a day or so, and keep a document of the times you check, and what worms appear.)

I've been missing several worms as well. I've spent the past two weeks or so recording times, and the yellow, blue, and black worms haven't shown up at all. What worms haven't shown up for you?

I should also mention that up until about two, three weeks ago, all the worms were showing up for me. Now it seems like the ones that are missing are completely gone.

So I'm with you, lozzerrr - maybe it's a glitch?

It has been my understanding that the Moltara Worms quest is not functioning properly. A while ago, for me, the worms would show up but I couldn't click on them. Some people on the Neoboards were experiencing this as well. I sent a ticket to TNT and they said there were aware of the problem and were working on fixing it. Shortly after the dark cave became un clickable as well. I am also missing three worms.... It's super frustrating.

I'm missing blue, yellow and black (although I looked and my 'purple' I collected from the spot where the black worm is meant to be).

Thanks spritzie I will note down the time if one eventually shows up again :(

The reason I think it might be a glitch because my friend started a couple weeks back as well and said they could only find seven (all found within a couple of days) before no more showed up.

Also the pant devil stole my pink worm the other day yet that was really easy to find again. But after that...no more :'(

I guess we'll just have to wait til TNT sort it out (if it is a glitch)

I remember getting the worms on my last account but I haven't bothered this time - I thought you could only get a red rock or something??

after a few weeks apparently they stop turning up, so you can discard them all (including lantern) and pick up a new lantern and search for worms again.

i've never been lucky/persistent enough to collect them all, last time i got to all of them excluding the black one, but after 3 weeks i gave up, started again, but never got as lucky.

after a few weeks apparently they stop turning up, so you can discard them all (including lantern) and pick up a new lantern and search for worms again.

i've never been lucky/persistent enough to collect them all, last time i got to all of them excluding the black one, but after 3 weeks i gave up, started again, but never got as lucky.

Hmm.. I think I'll just discard the worms I have now, in that case. I think have 6.... I collected them a LONG time ago and then just sort of halfheartedly checked for the rarer ones every now and then. I'm not sure if I have the motivation to get them all, haha.

i read somewhere that if you don't find any for 3-4 days then you need to start over, but can't remember where sorry, anyone else read the same thing?

I read the same thing. :-) This last time the worms didn't show up I just put everything in my SDB because, with the dark cave going unclickable, it seemed the worms quest was glitching pretty bad. I figured I'd just wait it out and see what happens. But of course.... Still waiting!!! lol

i find it handy to have the worms in my inventory because then the pant devil can steal them istead of whatever else i may have.

they are in my sdb because christmas shopping meant invenotry got very messy

i wish anyone who is after the worms good luck, fingers crossed glitch get fixed!