Vaeolus Help-- Altador Plot

Midtime

Hi, I need help on the Vaeolus in the Altador Plot (I'm doing it late). No matter how many times I feed, give medicine to, bandage, wait for and check in on the petpet, the skeith never appears! Am I supposed to do something else? I followed what the help article said to the letter, did it miss something? :worried:

type in your own words in detail what you are doing

I followed the guide on the daily neopets, found the vaeolus at the docks and brought it to the Archivist. I then collected all three items needed for taking care of the Vaeolus, giving me the options: feed, give medicine, bandage, wait, and check in on Vaeolus. I gave it what it wanted according to the daily neopets guide, paw up=bandage, paw over mouth=give medicine, tongue out= feed, head down=wait. I checked in on the Vaeolus every minute and then gave it what it wanted, for over thirty-two times! The skeith still didn't appear.

no i mean when you aer giving it stuff what seconds are you doing it at.

i THINK what i did was every few seconds before :00 i would check in and then then every few seconds after :00 i would give it what it needed

they can obviusly be switched.. i could be wrong as its been along time since i did this.. i actully ended up using a non-tdn guide for this part becuase how they worded it confused me..sadly that site has been down so i cant re read it to help you

I clicked check in on the exact turn of the minute or a bit after, the page takes a few seconds to load. I then did the action immediately afterwards.

Edit: YES!! I've done it! I guess a mod can close this.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Matt if you have any questions regarding this action.