Seasonal dung from kq?

SuperAttackPea

Nope, there is usually a while, say a month or so between seasonal prizes, there was roughly a month between Halloween prizes and winter prizes because they never seem to put up the new prizes immediately so it's always a guess when the new prizes will show up. This is a rough estimate on when the special prizes are set up. but they are usually at least a week or two between special prizes.

Halloween: October and November

Winter: December and January

Chocolate:February and March

Spring:April through sometime in the summer, July or August

Summer:August and September

Nope, there is usually a while, say a month or so between seasonal prizes, there was roughly a month between Halloween prizes and winter prizes because they never seem to put up the new prizes immediately so it's always a guess when the new prizes will show up. This is a rough estimate on when the special prizes are set up. but they are usually at least a week or two between special prizes.

Halloween: October and November

Winter: December and January

Chocolate:February and March

Spring:April through sometime in the summer, July or August

Summer:August and September

I did not know this. I was wondering the same thing myself since it does seem that a lot of the time, there is some sort of promotion going on. Good to know. (Although, I don't really mind, I actually quite enjoy winter, Halloween and Summer :))

• 2 weeks later...

That's probably just about right. I wouldn't say it's 100% accurate since they still don't seem to get their pictures and prizes timed exactly correct (I still think they could be a day or so between when the change the banner and prize change but not always) but I suppose its probably one of the easiest ways to tell.