Zombie Petpet Paintbrush price check?

ChrystalAOH

as someone who is actually in the market for petpet paint brushes.. 1 million is the price think about for value, however remember the trading post has a 800k limit, so people will either have to offer you items, or you will have to put it up for auction (be careful when you put it up for auction with increment and starting values) otherwise you can put it up for auction without a confirmed bidder and see what happens too. also if there is something you are after? it sometimes is a bit of a compromise of how fast you want to sell vs how much you get for it.

petpet paint brushes are not always easy to sell, because it depends on demand, and there is the very cheap petpet ray, but if people want a specific pet and brush (or are collecting like me) they will fork out the 1 mill (i would love to buy it, but too poor at the moment, maybe about feb next year i'll be looking) it can take a few weeks to sell, :)

When I bought one a couple months ago, I paid around 550k-600k for it. (That was the price that everyone was asking at the time.)

Have you stated that 1.1 million is your asking price? If you have and you're still getting lower offers, I'd say you might have a harder time getting 1.1 for it. I don't really know the demand of Zombie PP PBs, but that could be another reason.