Dream Neopet Giveaway question

queensorchadragon

So... I entered my lab pet on my side account into the dream neopet giveaway, then I zapped him/her pink, so I transferred him/her to my main to get the avatar, forgetting I had entered him/her. Using up all my transfers on the side account.

What's the best way to go about fixing this? If he/she wins, if I somehow get it back to my other account before Christmas will TNT still change it?

My options:

-Attempt a pound transfer (AFTER having changed colors)

-re-enter on main account (questionably against the rules?)

-?????

Help?

According to the Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway page:

• You must enter by 6:00 AM NST on Wednesday, December 21st. (This page will disappear after that!)
  • You can only enter on ONE account. It doesn't have to be your main, but you can't enter on more than one account or you will be disqualified!

This means that you can't reenter the giveaway, no matter what.

However, according to today's Neopian Times Editorial, you can still transfer (or pound transfer) the pet back to your account.

Now, you said that if someone abandoned the Neopet they chose as their dream Neopet and someone else owns them, that Neopet is then disqualified. What if they moved the Neopet to a side or it was with a different account for a little bit but is back to the original account before Christmas?

Hypothetically speaking, if you return the Neopet to the original account before Day of Giving eve, then everything should be fine and it would not be disqualified.

You also should be able to transfer you pet back to your side account, since you had only used you "out" transfer. You should still have a separate "in" transfer, unless you had already transferred your maximum number of pets to you side this month. You also need to wait until the next day to transfer a pet again.

If you actually are out of transfers, then you will have to use the pound to send your pet back to your side. If you are worried about losing your pet in the pound, you can use a cheap morphing potion, like the Red Ogrin Morphing Potion to change your pet to a basic pet first.

Good luck!