Looking for set upgrade suggestions

Nataluna

so i'm on a bit of a spending spree at the moment, very bad! i don't battle alot, but i'm looking for suggestions for ugrading my current set, looking to prepare in advance for next plot if its a battling one.

current set:

Mud Mixture

Scarab Ring

Caustic Potion

Slime Potion

Illusens Earth Potion

Lost Desert Dagger

Golden Compass

Ylanas Blaster

i'm in the process of acquiring a hanso charisma charm as well.

the lab ray has not been kind recently to my battle pet, and i don't train otherwise, most of my nps normally are directed towards my gallery. for this upgrade though, i'm willing to have a budget of 4 million, and getting each item as soon as i have enough nps :P

any suggestion would be most welcome, i'm only a 1P battler as well :) i think in 1P battles i'm only really using the compass and blaster, so it was an indication its time to improve.. :P

Since your pet has 192 HP, Greater Healing Scroll will be much better than Bronze Scorchstone.

Upgrades:

Shields: Sophies Magic Hat, Devious Top Hat and Cane.

Freezer: Randomly Firing Freeze Ray

Stealer: Purple Sticky Hand

Constant: Ylanas Blaster, Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting

Dual Duty: HCC, which you are looking to buy ;)

Defense: Downsize!

Healer: Greater Healing Scroll

You can always refer to this page for sets ;)

*smacks head* you know i was looking at that page earlier, because i'm buying a basic set for someone for christmas, but didn't see the links for intermediate and advanced at the top? :P :headdesk:

thanks for the suggestions though Crimson :) the Charm came through this morning, got it for 500k, so not sure if thats a bargain or not, but as its a plot prize its probably worth hanging onto as well as for the BD :)

i will have to put it down to being either

a. really blind

b. lets just blame it on the tiny 7" netbook i was using to do set research, :P

i bought downsize yesterday for the other person for 6k, and found one for myself today for 3.8k :P i was looking at the battlepedia, but i'm still uncertain as to the difference between downsize power plus and thyoras tear?

the sword will be next on my to-get list :)