Altador Plot Help- The Gladiator

naughtyangel

I'm trying to get the goblet in the punch club. I know there is a list of combinations, but I believe I've tried every combination and I still can get the goblet. Do I have to refresh between the combinations or do I leave the area, then come back and try again? Any help would be greatly apprecaited! Thanks in advance. :D

hmm when i originally did this i dont even remember there being combinatiosn to choose from i jsut clicked randomly lol

but TDN has a list on combinationso n the help page even if you think you went thru them all write them down on a peice of paper(or print out them out) then cross them off as you do them

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/part9/

That's all we can do, I'm afraid. The plot ended a long time ago, and we all finished it. So it is possible. Just keep going at those different combinations and it will work.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Matt if you have any questions regarding this action.