I need help with the Sleeper...

Steffikins

I have been following The Daily Neopets walkthrough and, of course, I somehow managed to mess it up... I got to part 3 just fine, but I think I forgot to show the archivist that I joined the astronomy club and went to the tomb first and found the engravings.

Now the janitor is saying "The janitor says, "Hm, so you joined an Astronomy Club, eh? That sounds like fun. I wish I had the time to join a club." but the archivist is saying "The archivist says, "A pattern of two lines, on the front of that old tomb? How intriguing. I wonder what it could refer to? Perhaps there is a matching pair of lines somewhere to be found." and I just can't find the constellation in my telescope.

I had my boyfriend clean out the web cache like I have seen it recommended before and I have tried going back to make sure I talked to everyone, but I am afraid I have messed it up to the point of no return. I also tried to use the constellation finder on The Daily Neopets, but when I click 'find stars', it doesn't DO anything. It just sits there.

Please tell me I haven't completely screwed it up.... v.v

I have been following The Daily Neopets walkthrough and, of course, I somehow managed to mess it up... I got to part 3 just fine, but I think I forgot to show the archivist that I joined the astronomy club and went to the tomb first and found the engravings.

Now the janitor is saying "The janitor says, "Hm, so you joined an Astronomy Club, eh? That sounds like fun. I wish I had the time to join a club." but the archivist is saying "The archivist says, "A pattern of two lines, on the front of that old tomb? How intriguing. I wonder what it could refer to? Perhaps there is a matching pair of lines somewhere to be found." and I just can't find the constellation in my telescope.

I had my boyfriend clean out the web cache like I have seen it recommended before and I have tried going back to make sure I talked to everyone, but I am afraid I have messed it up to the point of no return. I also tried to use the constellation finder on The Daily Neopets, but when I click 'find stars', it doesn't DO anything. It just sits there.

Please tell me I haven't completely screwed it up.... v.v

http://www.neopets.com/altador/astro.phtml?get_star_data=1

http://www.jellyneo.net/content/plot/index.php?id=constellation_finder

try jns finder it works slightly different,

yo just need to open the link that says star data copy everything from it into the box on the link above for the contellation finder then select sleeper from the drop down list and then click find your constellation this will give you then co ordinates that you need to find by going to your telescope in the observatory and scrolling around until you find the co ordinates.

http://www.neopets.com/altador/astro.phtml?get_star_data=1

http://www.jellyneo.net/content/plot/index.php?id=constellation_finder

try jns finder it works slightly different,

yo just need to open the link that says star data copy everything from it into the box on the link above for the contellation finder then select sleeper from the drop down list and then click find your constellation this will give you then co ordinates that you need to find by going to your telescope in the observatory and scrolling around until you find the co ordinates.

Oh thank you SO MUCH! :D It took a bit of searching, but I found it!

Thanks again, I was going to be so mad at myself if I messed it up to the point of no return! o/

• 1 month later...