Drackonack avatar?!

alacosta2

Have lots and lots of cheese. And have the cheese arranged "around" the Drackonack.

To do this:

-Put everything in your SDB.

-Remove 7 "cheese" items.

-Remove Drackonack.

-Remove 7 "cheese" items.

Then just hold down refresh. And check your avatar count every once in a while to see if it went up :)

I had only Cheese, Drackonack then Vegan Cheese in my inventory - Refreshed for about 2 weeks with no joy. I read a post by another member who's just switched the cheeses around and it worked; I did the same thing and after about 2 mins I had it!

So I'd say Vegan Cheese, Drackonack then Cheese, if that doesn't work then switcharoo :P

Good luck, I hope you get it!

• 3 weeks later...

I had only Cheese, Drackonack then Vegan Cheese in my inventory - Refreshed for about 2 weeks with no joy. I read a post by another member who's just switched the cheeses around and it worked; I did the same thing and after about 2 mins I had it!

So I'd say Vegan Cheese, Drackonack then Cheese, if that doesn't work then switcharoo tongue.gif

Good luck, I hope you get it!

Thank you for the tip! I was having trouble getting the avatar with the Cheese, Drackonack, Vegan Cheese combo. So I switched, pressed F5 for about 10 seconds, and got the avatar immediately. :)

No problem guys :D So glad to hear you got the avvie, tis a pain that one D: