While Getting in the Christmas Spirit...

Alice ☮

I like certain Christmas music. Some of it makes me frustrated.

I love Christmas. What bothers me is when people twist the meaning of Christmas into getting the most expensive gifts. I'm happy just to sing carols, drink hot chocolate and spend time with my family. I don't care if I get a single present. That's just icing on the cake to me!

I like certain Christmas music. Some of it makes me frustrated.

I love Christmas. What bothers me is when people twist the meaning of Christmas into getting the most expensive gifts. I'm happy just to sing carols, drink hot chocolate and spend time with my family. I don't care if I get a single present. That's just icing on the cake to me!

I am also like this. I just love the holiday season! I miss the snow (as I am in Florida) but the season is still just amazing.

My favorite Christmas song is maybe Jingle Bell Rock! But I love so many that it's a tad hard to choose at times. :)

I'm sick of Christmas music already. Sorry, but it's true--all the radio stations around here have been playing nothing but Christmas music since Veterans' Day. That is waaaaay too early. And it's the same songs over and over. Jingle Bell Rock, Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (which was already a terrible song, but after the eighteenth time...), It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, and twenty different versions of Sleigh Ride. Every time I get into my car and the radio turns on, I hear one of these. Since Veterans' Day, I have listened to four seconds of each one of these at least ten times. It gets old.

I'm sick of Christmas music already. Sorry, but it's true--all the radio stations around here have been playing nothing but Christmas music since Veterans' Day. That is waaaaay too early. And it's the same songs over and over. Jingle Bell Rock, Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (which was already a terrible song, but after the eighteenth time...), It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, and twenty different versions of Sleigh Ride. Every time I get into my car and the radio turns on, I hear one of these. Since Veterans' Day, I have listened to four seconds of each one of these at least ten times. It gets old.

I only like the really old Christmas carols. Thank you for making me glad I don't have a radio.

Normally I can listen to Christmas music for about an hour or two, but at my work, hearing the saaame songs for 5-hour shifts just kills me. :c Heck we even have four different versions of the same song!

This may sound weird, but I loove Christmas decorations- I love the trees with their lights and ornaments, I love driving around look at all the houses, and I can't wait till I can decorate my own house one year!

And candy canes. GOSH I love them.