Legend of Blake

The Original Luna

This is a continuation of the Scarblade roleplay

------------------------------------------------

Loca was in her room, waiting for her friends on their ship to arrive. She always stayed in her room; Angra Mainyu never dared to go there. She waited for them because her father, King Altador had become mysteriously sick and they were bringing the only cure for the sickness. Her faithful servant, Shalla, a Bruce.

Angra Mainyu had decided to marry off Loca to the next pet she could hypnotize. Lokiaxe fitted the description. He was a Tonu lord under Mainyu’s spell. He was young, handsome but very strict. Mainyu knew he would treat Loca badly. Loca yearned for the freedom ship to arrive.

Meanwhile, the ship had been blown back to Lutari Island. There, they rallied support to rid Altador of Angra Mainyu. Many ships followed them to the war. On their ship, the newly named ‘Sea Chieftain’ Levy and his friends made their way to war. Halfway between Krawk Island and Altador, the ship jarred to a standstill.

“All hail King Kelpbeard!†shouted a voice.

The large blue Koi surfaced, in a Maraquan Uni drawn war chariot.

“We Maraquans have come to join you in the fight against Angra Mainyu.†Turning to Blake, “old differences will be set aside for this battle. Most of Maraqua has not forgotten the grievances you caused.†King Kelpbeard rode forward.

Blake paused. Was this a pardon? They harboured their boats in a secluded bay and marched onto Altador. Feigning agedness, Bonk went to the city gates.

“Who goes there?†asked a gruff Elephante Pirate.

“Only an old traveller Lupe. Tell me, young one, my eyesight fails me, what is happening around here?â€

“We Pirates have taken over Altador and killed the king.â€

“Not Good King Altador perchance?â€

The Elephante nodded.

“It happens to the best of them. I am on my way to Shenkuu, please which way ought I to travel?â€

The guard told him. Slowly Bonk walked away, and then moved swiftly to the rebel camp.

“Good News! I’ve employed Saker and his street Rat gang to help us take Altador. Saker’s gang will infiltrate the sewers and they’ll…†Levy laid the plan out, Bonk saw the scruffy brown Eyrie and his ‘gang’ by the camp edge. They made the plan final.

Lokiaxe was a fine specimen, for a subject. His emotions were controlled by Angra Mainyu who then enforced his actions. Loca refused his movements. Mainyu could not wait for True Love, so she hypnotised Loca. She would remain asleep for three days. Then she would marry Lokiaxe.

Saker’s gang started he plan. That night, several extra large super drinker sponges were placed in the sewers to make the way dry to walk through, yet not too dry for the Maraquans. A powerful Magician casted a heat spell the next morning and it worked – too well. Even the Maraquans underwater were fainting. Then the next night, the same magician casted a chill spell, and then the troops attacked. The sponges were now weapons that swept the pirates away with deluges of water. Bonk, Blake, Apakoh, Java, Takinito and Levy went to find Angra Mainyu. Java had the Goapen herb in her satchel, ready to administer it to King Altador. A Chia ninja was kept at bay by Levy and a Pirate Captain kept Takinito busy. The four remaining pets found Shalla in a daze. Apakoh and Java asked to lead them to Altador. But all she did was walk into a door and knock herself out. Bonk and Blake ran through a large door, entering a chamber, high in the air, Angra Mainyu and Lokiaxe waiting. Loca was standing aloof in the corner.

“What have you done to my sister?†roared Bonk angrily running towards Angra Mainyu, his dagger held high.

Mainyu froze him.

“Your sister is fine, and soon to be a pawn of my coming to power!â€

Bonk glared at her.

“Isn’t ironic how a betrayal from a family member is the most painful. Loca so kindly forfeited that information when I hypnotised her. Hark, the sun rises now. Watch my plan enfold.â€

Sunlight touched Loca and she moved unerringly towards the pair. Blake’s fur bristled. Loca stopped in front of Mainyu. Lokiaxe leant forward, but Blake leapt to push Loca away. Mainyu tried to cast a stunning spell on Blake, but Blake pushed Loca out of the way, the spell hitting Lokiaxe.

“You fool! Look what you have done!†hissed Mainyu, towering over Blake and Loca. Then out of the blue, Takinito appeared, picking up Mainyu and flew her out the window, high above the ground.

“Angra Mainyu, so we meet again. How many spells and hopeless tactics to get me here did you use?â€

Mainyu looked at him, smiling.

“Only this one.â€

She stabbed him in the wing and then realised that she had sealed her death sentence. She fell, screaming into a flurry of torment. She hit the floor like an old rag doll.

“My father, how is he?†asked Loca, awake and free from Hypnotism. Bonk saw the two Neopets Apakoh and Java by the door, holding a crown and a shrivelled Goapen herb.

“Shalla panicked and knocked a metal dagger onto the herb. I’m sorry, we had to leave him.â€

Loca wept on Blake’s shoulder. She had never been close o her father, but now an unfathomable void separated them. Then through the east door, sunlight poured through. A form blocked most of it, then out of the sunlight stepped a Lupe. A white Lupe. It was King Altador, not a ghost, but a full-fleshed reality.

“Localla, why do you weep? Are you sad that Angra Mainyu has gone?†he asked.

“My father has died.â€

Then looking at the Lupe, Loca cried, “It’s you! How can you be alive?â€

Then a familiar form padded out from behind King Altador. It was Aeronwen the Kougra.

“I healed your father with the herb I too picked. I sort of sensed it would be needed.â€

Altador looked at Aeronwen,

“There is a new hall of heroes in Altador. Made for those who have done great deeds for Altador, you, Aeronwen will be placed there.†Then he took his sword and knighted Aeronwen

Java, Blake, Bonk, Apakoh, Levy and Takinito. The celebration was magnificent and the feats were made into Altadorian legend, then into written word. Aeronwen looked from the scroll and told the young Neopets. “And that was how I saved Altador, in his darkest hour of need.â€

• 2 weeks later...