My new plushie arrived!

Lady Kakata

I got my Yellow Xweetok plushie today :laughingsmiley: Got her for only $3 total! (yes, including shipping) and she goes well with my Striped Xweetok

I'm only missing a Chocolate Xweetok. Does anyone know anyone selling one? I don't care about the Keyquest token, since my Yellow Xweetok didn't come with one and I had one for my Striped Xweetok XD

Aw cute!! Congrats hun ^_^ I'm not sure about where to find one, I can only suggest the obvious places like ebay and amazon :P I'm from the UK and I've had some trouble finding plushies over here.

Aw cute!! Congrats hun ^_^ I'm not sure about where to find one, I can only suggest the obvious places like ebay and amazon :P I'm from the UK and I've had some trouble finding plushies over here.

So am I! Scotland XD I got my Xwees from eBay (though if you search on ebay.co.uk you get nothing even if you set it as 'worldwide' ¬__¬ You need to go on ebay.COM and THEN do the search

I've found no chocolate Xwees so far for less than $100 :sad01_anim:

So am I! Scotland XD I got my Xwees from eBay (though if you search on ebay.co.uk you get nothing even if you set it as 'worldwide' ¬__¬ You need to go on ebay.COM and THEN do the search

I've found no chocolate Xwees so far for less than $100 :sad01_anim:

:O in that case $3 shipping included is seriously amazing XD Ooooh I didn't know that!! I'll definitely do that next time I'm searching, my default is the UK one. Thanks :)

Oh nooess :( :( I'm sorry! You never know though, if you keep checking you may be able to find one for cheaper. Have you tried google imaging Chocolate Xweetok plushie and seeing if any of the pictures come from retailers websites?

:O in that case $3 shipping included is seriously amazing XD Ooooh I didn't know that!! I'll definitely do that next time I'm searching, my default is the UK one. Thanks :)

Oh nooess :( :( I'm sorry! You never know though, if you keep checking you may be able to find one for cheaper. Have you tried google imaging Chocolate Xweetok plushie and seeing if any of the pictures come from retailers websites?

I know! I paid something like £2 for it from Hong Kong XD She didn't have a Keyquest tag, I'm guessing she would have been more expensive if that were the case (my Striped Xwee was only $7 and came with a tag, so I'm able to play Keyquest if someone teaches me XD)

So far Google Images (tried that right after eBay, Google, all three Amazons - co.uk, com and ca) it's just pictures on collectors sites. WHEN is TNT going to open up the merch section again! And just my luck; my pet has only three variations then they stop making them!

I've seen a mythical Jumbo Rainbow Xwee but only on one site with no confirmation or picture

That's awesome :O I need to get on ebay!! lol. As far as I'm aware though they don't make Draik plushies which are my fave :/

They really do. That things been "coming soon" for about 10 million years ¬_¬ Independent companies are selling them I don't understand why Neopets aren't? XD

Hmm, I wouldn't go for it if I were you. I never buy anything from the internet if there's no picture of it just in case.

I think we've seen the same one XD Someone on here was selling theirs for $100 and I basically went :sad01_anim:

I've seen confirmation that the MINI Rainbow Xweetok figurine, but no Jumbo Rainbow Xweetok plushie. I'm so close to sending a ticket to TNT for confirmation