Buzzer game! How to zoom in?

Kaylan

I have a Mac, and I can confirm the above suggestions.

I've also played on a PC, and I believe to zoom in you right-click and select "zoom."

Also, when you're still on this page, you can select the "large" size, and a new window will open with the larger version of the game.

I hate this game so much. <_<

I've been trying for the avatar for MONTHS. Curse you Buzzer Game!!! :grrr:

I got the avvie the first day I tried for it, but I had to play all three times. Just practise a bit and you'll get the hang of it. I'm on a mac, I chose the largest game window and then I zoomed in before playing, and that does help, but what I found to be most helpful is to take your time. Don't worry about the bonus. You can get 400+ by completing all the levels, without any bonuses.

What I do is try to see it as a flat object, yeah most guides tell you to envision a 3d version, but I found this to be way more straight forward. when its flat it'll look something like this shape (l) try to always keep an almost equal amount of space between the wire and the two sides of the loop. Also, the narrow part of the loop is very sensitive, so give that side more space.

When you're moving vertically, just focus on keeping the sides of the loop equally distant from the wire. The narrow bottom part of the loop only becomes "dangerous" if you're moving horizontally. Then keep more space towards the bottom and keep the distance between the top of the loop and the wire as narrow as you can, but leave enough that you can still see a bit of the background color.

When the animations pop up in later levels to distract you just hold still until they stop.

I never had to use the "cheese" cheat code, or any of those other tricks that make you able to see your cursor. I just stuck with the loop cursor.