World Challenge

nika_p

I searched on tdn if such topic already exist but I haven't found it. I'm big fan of World Challenge and every day I try to receive all three pieces. BUT... when I want to convert my picture I always have troubles. Because I always have some extra pieces and don't know what to do with them :D I would love to exchange my extra pieces for my missing ones but it's hard to find missing pieces on TP. I also don't want to buy them or sell mine because it takes me to long :D

So, if anyone here plays WC, please, post number of pieces that you have and the one you want! :)

So, right now I'm collecting Mystery Island Gallery 2.

I have this extra pieces: 2.2, 10, 13, 19

I would like to have: 2.3, 11, 15, 16.

I searched on tdn if such topic already exist but I haven't found it. I'm big fan of World Challenge and every day I try to receive all three pieces. BUT... when I want to convert my picture I always have troubles. Because I always have some extra pieces and don't know what to do with them :D I would love to exchange my extra pieces for my missing ones but it's hard to find missing pieces on TP. I also don't want to buy them or sell mine because it takes me to long :D

So, if anyone here plays WC, please, post number of pieces that you have and the one you want! :)

So, right now I'm collecting Mystery Island Gallery 2.

I have this extra pieces: 2.2, 10, 13, 19

I would like to have: 2.3, 11, 15, 16.

hi nika, i've just started doing world challenge aswell :)

im collecting Neopia Central 1 Pieces

i have neopia central piece 1.20

i need all for neopia central except 1.7,1.8, 1.11, 1.12, 1.14, 1.19 and 1.20

thank you

I just noticed that I have Neopia Central 1.8 WC Piece - don't know when I got it. But if you would like I can exchange it for your Kreludor piece if you want :D If nobody else is not going to offer you something else :D I will put it on TP and you can make offer. I have my nickname on my profile here! :)

I am currently collecting:

Neopia Central 1

I need: 1.3, 1.9, 1.10, 1.12, 1.13

I have available: 1.8, 1.17, 1.19

Space Station 1

I need: 1.1, 1.3, 1.4, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18, 1.20

I have available: 1.11 (x4)

I also have extras of Virtupets Space Station 3.11 and 3.20

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...