neopian battlefield help

woodnymph

For games where many people get the top score, you just need to be slightly lucky to get the trophy.

Your name will come in at number 100. Every person who gets the same score after you will bump your name up by 1 place. If you happen to be in the trophy spots at midnight NST you get a trophy.

Also, you can only enter the highscore table once per month, so if you get super unlucky your name can be bumped right off the highscore table and no chance of a trophy until next month.

For games where many people get the top score, you just need to be slightly lucky to get the trophy.

Your name will come in at number 100. Every person who gets the same score after you will bump your name up by 1 place. If you happen to be in the trophy spots at midnight NST you get a trophy.

Also, you can only enter the highscore table once per month, so if you get super unlucky your name can be bumped right off the highscore table and no chance of a trophy until next month.

Surely if all the scores are at their highest though it's not possible to be bumped up? I thought the scores only reset once a month for this game?

Surely if all the scores are at their highest though it's not possible to be bumped up? I thought the scores only reset once a month for this game?

Maybe I did not explain very well.

When somebody gets the tied highscore, they are #100. The person who was #1 is removed from the list to make room, and everyone else goes up 1 place.

When 99 more people enter the highscore table, that means the person who was #100 gets bumped up 99 times and are now in first place.

edit: This page explains all

clickclickclick

Good luck trying for a high score! I was lurking a bit because I've always been terrible at the game, but I'll have to try it again now :)