Games questions

Alexandra Puppyblew

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anybody could help me with these two games.

First Meepit Juice Break - I'm trying to get the avatar score but don't want to do it the crazy zen way. My current high score is around 2800. I'm trying to get a higher score at the beginning when it's easier. I know if you are able to connect all the pipes you get at +50 bonus. And if you use the correct color it doubles the points - I think? I know it gives you more points in any case. Obviously if you connect all the pipes with the right color that is the best thing to do, but I can't figure out which gives you more points: If you are able to connect all the pipes using the wrong color or if you use the right color but miss maybe 1-3 pipes. Does anyone know?

For Snowbeast Snackrifice I'd just like general tips for playing this game. I'm currently trying to get the better than you score, but it's not that important. I actually like playing this game, but I'm not very good at it. My current high score is about 150, but my game usually ends between 50 and 75. I think it could be more fun if the game didn't end so quickly. It'd be cool if I could get the BTY score, but really I just want to improve my game.

Thanks!