Best way to obtain Hannah and the Pirate Caves avatar?

Kaylan

I haven't played Hannah and the Pirate Caves yet (my computer won't run it) but that

was how I got the Hannah and the Kreludor Caves trophy. I just played the first three

levels a billion times (literally) until I thought I had a high enough score. Unfortunately,

I only got a second place trophy since it took a day for my score to be reviewed. If

you're going for the avatar, you might want to keep playing and go for the trophy too.

Make sure you put on a movie or get a book on tape - I watched 3 movies while I was

working on my trophy.

I haven't played Hannah and the Pirate Caves yet (my computer won't run it) but that

was how I got the Hannah and the Kreludor Caves trophy. I just played the first three

levels a billion times (literally) until I thought I had a high enough score. Unfortunately,

I only got a second place trophy since it took a day for my score to be reviewed. If

you're going for the avatar, you might want to keep playing and go for the trophy too.

Make sure you put on a movie or get a book on tape - I watched 3 movies while I was

working on my trophy.

Can you replay the levels without losing a life??

I don't know about the Pirate one, but on the Kreludor Caves after every level you

can decide which one to play next, assuming you've passed the level before it. You

don't lose any lives that way.

EDIT: I haven't tested it, but I've heard that if you start a game one day and finish

it the next that you can't send your score. So don't start too close to midnight

just in case.